Thursday, February 10, 2011

LHS Basketball

so last night i went to the LHS Basket ball game and i was sitting in the front row and all of the sudden vice principal came over to me and told me i "might have to move" and i didn't know what to say because i was in the same spot that i was in at the last game and he had never said anything to me at that game. I was sitting next to the cheerleaders and I didn't want to move from my spot. so i just sat there for the rest of the game. luckily he didn't come over to me again and tell me i needed to move.

It was a really close game, too! We lost by 3 pts.

2 comments:

  1. Way to stay in the same spot Ben! You rule that school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha! Nice Ben. Why doesn't it surprise me that you were sitting by the Cheerleaders. You are such a pimp.

    ReplyDelete